all kinds of other things:
- @godblesstoto BABIES KNOW 🧐 1 day ago
- On a soft diet post extraction. My misery nourishment input is but a foretaste of Corbyn. Except that there’d be no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @travel_hack @TravelbizPaul @MogsyMorg I definitely have a view on this but am in pub and recovering from oral trauma. 1 day ago
- @neildodds @OldRoberts953 As you well know, I had an extremely vivid NIGHTMARE as a child about being SHANGHAI'D in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @OldRoberts953 COCKNEY COMMONER 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
There are going to be more Lego people than human beings by 2019 (Peter Spence, City AM). But the surprising thing is that the mini-figures have only been around since 1978. No offence to Lego – it feels like longer.