all kinds of other things:
- @claytonhickman @Hypnogoria I don't have enough ♥️♥️♥️ for this! 2 hours ago
- @claytonhickman @Hypnogoria Do you have any images from Josella Playton's saucy bestseller Sex Is My Adventure? 3 hours ago
- @OldRoberts953 I'm going to change my mind now. 1 day ago
- @380kmh To you those trains are uninspiring... to me, they're rich with resonance! Vive la différence, as I rarely say. 2 days ago
- @OldRoberts953 I like his shirt now I can see it properly. Lots of coloured vinyl records. Very Mike Read and Pop Quiz. 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
There are going to be more Lego people than human beings by 2019 (Peter Spence, City AM). But the surprising thing is that the mini-figures have only been around since 1978. No offence to Lego – it feels like longer.